The trials, tribulations and nonsensical babbling of a triathlete training for her first Ironman.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

13:15:37

I am an IRONMAN. What a day it was. Didn't meet my goal time but I didn't care. It was a truly magical and insipring event. To think that I pushed my body forward for 13 + hours over 140.6 miles in one day is something. To know that I smiled almost the ENTIRE time is amazing. I had a GREAT time. My family and friends were there cheering me on--what more could I possibly ask for. It truly was a Beautiful Day. I will write a race report soon, I am just in the process of collecting my thoughts / memories from the day.

To all of you that followed along with me--thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings.....and to those of you that supported my cause--I thank you from the bottom of my heart. No idea as to totals yet but I will keep you posted.

Swim Bike & Run on.....

Phaedra "Ironwoman" Kennedy

xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home