The trials, tribulations and nonsensical babbling of a triathlete training for her first Ironman.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Bike Dilemna

So I took my trusty Cannondale out this weekend for it's first long ride of the season and well, it sucked. Actually, the bike didn't suck, I sucked on the bike. The position is way more aggressive than I'm used to and it seems that all the power I had in my legs has vanished. It doesn't climb half as well as the Cervelo either. So, I'm not sure what I'm going to do for the race. I'm going to ride my Cannondale again this weekend adn then I think I"m going to stick aero bars on my Cervelo and see what that feels like. Obviously I will get myself fit on it properly before I take it out on a long ride. God, the amount of money I have spent in the last 2 months on bike fit, clif bars, ART, massage. yikes! At least there is only another 2.5 months left. *whew*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home