The trials, tribulations and nonsensical babbling of a triathlete training for her first Ironman.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

one more day

until we leave for SC! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! I am only at work for a half day tomorrow (technically--we'll see what happens. Something ALWAYS seems to come up when I try to leave early) and then I have to do a 2 hour run so I'll run around the park for a bit and then run home. We're going to leave tomorrow afternoon after my run. We''ll probably drive for 3-4 hours and then find a hotel and stay the night then get up early on Saturday and drive the rest of the way.

Did I mention that I CAN'T WAIT?!?!? I don't know what I'm more excited about--the actual trip or being able to sleep in for a week! Sad, especially since all I'm going to be doing next week is riding my bike for hours on end. And I'm excited about that. Riiiighhht. I think I need help.


Either way it should be a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home