The trials, tribulations and nonsensical babbling of a triathlete training for her first Ironman.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Spinning on the Westside



On Saturday I hosted an indoor group ride at the studio. There were 8 of us set up on our bikes & trainers--I don't know why I didn't think of doing this earlier! It was excellent, but then again, these guys are great people to hang out with as well. One of the girls had access to a DVD projector so she brought that and I brought my ipod and we watched the 2004 Tour and listened to some tunes. It made my 2 hour and 45 minute ride go by much fastser that usual! It was also my first ride on my new bike. WOOHOO! I'm going to have to get used to the positioning--it's a more relaxed position than my current bike, which is a tri-specific bike and therefore has a much more aggressive positioning. So far I like it....the true test will come when I take it outside. I think I'm going to have to wait a while for that....only 54 more days till South Carolina!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home